Increase claw health efficiently.
KLAUE is a software solution for farmers to increase efficiency in capturing and evaluating hoof health on the farm.
The all-in-one solution
for hoof health
In KLAUE stecken mehr als 15 Jahre Wissen und Erfahrung in der Dokumentation, Auswertung und Analyse von Klauenerkrankungen. More than 450 professional hoof trimmers and farmers use KLAUE as a stationary or mobile recording tool. We have placed great emphasis on cooperation with farmers and ease of use for the user.
KLAUE enables you to record and evaluate data during operation. Extensive import options from HI-Tier, MRec data and HERDEplus allow you to record claw findings and hoof care in a simple yet complex way.
More than claw care. This is claw management.
Hoof trimmer Marian Overmann and farmer Sven Klingemann talk about hoof trimming on a Lower Saxony farm and the benefits of farmers and hoof trimmers working together.
Advantages at a glance
- Simple interface via touchscreen
- History of claw care
- Disease & treatment data
- Farm specific management
- Automatic re-presentation
- Health development analysis
- Hoof trimming data and diagnoses
- Presentation for the vet
- Capture of BCS, Locomotion Score & Pen-Walk scores.
- Save diagnostic photos of the individual animal via camera & smartphone
- Data exchange with HERDEplus via HERDEcloud
- ADIS import from data centers and LKV’s
- Import from HI-Tier
- LKV-Bayern interface
- ICAR diagnosis key customizable
- Web interface with data centers
- Connection of electronic scales, animal recognition & data glasses
“Findeisen Klauenpflege, that is now more than 20 years of claw care throughout Germany. We also started out small.
The start took place in 1993 as a one-man business. After only three months, the first reinforcements were needed due to the high demand. Gradually, more and more customers were added, so that currently 27 employees work in hoof care.
Due to our size, we are able to adapt well to the conditions on site to ensure fast and professional hoof care.
Our hoof trimmers, in cooperation with the agricultural training center in Echem, are also brought up to date in theory and practice once or twice a year after completing the specialized levels.”
Findeisen hoof care Woldegk
Test Klaue now simply and without obligation