With the product launch of HERDEplus Advisor and HERDEplus ITB, it is possible for all customers to create a user account for the HERDEcloud free of charge*. This service provides simple and secure** data transfer to the respective partner. Our service staff will be happy to help you set up in HERDEplus and Klaue.
*HERDEcloud is free for the customers who have an active service contract or an active status in a subscription.
**Data is managed securely. The creator authorizes who receives the data. Data is uploaded to HERDEplus only after setup. The HERDEcloud is hosted at the Verden data center (located in Verden, Germany) and thus offers all necessary security and data protection precautions. The dsp-Agrosoft GmbH and its employees have no access to this data.
The following benefits are associated with it:
- daily upload to the cloud – for your own safety in case of loss
- daily upload for self-authorized recipients – provision for HERDEplus ITB / HERDEplus consultants
- individual provision for claw
- Animal transfer between HERDEplus applications of different users
- Download with authorization, for use in the licensed programs (see below)
The creator and recipient each have an active HERDEcloud user account, with a unique short name.
The recipient of the data informs his customer, usually the agricultural company, of his own short name from the HERDEcloud.
The creator will authorize the recipient by adding the above-mentioned short name in the HERDEplus settings. The time of upload must be specified. Within 24h the recipient receives the provided data.
Setup of the HERDEcloud
Follow the link
- Aktiver Servicevertrag / Aktives Abonnement der folgenden Produkte
(Ihre Kundennummer finden Sie in HERDEplus in der Statuszeile, i.d.R. beginnend mit “AP-“)
- HERDEplus (milk, beef, suckler cow, heifer rearing)
- HERDEplus ITB
- HERDEplus Advisor
- Windows 10
- Internet connection