The herd management system for the farmer
is a completely updated version of our leading herd management software HERDE based on modern data bank technology. The software system manages your livestock and supports the daily work in the stable. It is clearly structured, easy to use and gives detailed information on each single animal as well as on the whole livestock.
HERDEplus is multi-user capable and networkable, so that different people can access all data at different workstations at the same time. With the use of a better infrastructure, both the mobile iOS version as well as the web browser view are possible, independent of the platform.
All of the common milking technology providers, as well as the various heat and activity measurement systems, can be linked to the software, so that several systems can be operated simultaneously without any problems. Click here.
HERDEplus not only enables you to manage your livestock centrally, but also to send information to reporting systems for animal data, control associations and breeding organization, all with just one system.
Through the bundled interface, the information provided – for each individual animal or for the entire stock – will assist you in your daily work in the barn. In the program, the menus, work and overview lists can be set according to your own needs.
Automatic processes can be planned, printed and executed via the action calendar. Background queries resulting in a warning can be immediately accessed on the start screen.
Vorteile von HERDEplus
The most common technology providers have an interface to and from HERDEplus. The following technical data will be processed further:
- daily milk production, weighing, alarm and activity data
- control of milking techniques and concentrate feeds
- Control of selection gates
- ruminant and feeding behavior
HERDEplus uses the following interfaces:
- livestock register HI-Tier
- data centers and control associations
- breeding organisations
- laboratories and dairies
- consultants and veterinarians
- hoof trimmer
- milking and activity techniques
- AMTS and FUTTER-R
- breeding values and KuhWert
- New display „actions“ for the animal
- Display „expected calving“ and „drying off“
- Operating system: from Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2.5 GHz or higher, quad core
- Memory: 8GB
In addition, we recommend a more convenient working:
- System HDD: SSD (256GB or more)
- 5th generation Intel processors
- such as the Intel® Core ™ i5-5575R
- or Intel® Core ™ i7-5775R
- AMD processors◦AMD FX series (Piledriver) FX 8320
- AMD A8 Series (Steamroller) „4th Generation“ A8 7600 or A10 7700K
Monitor from 24 inches, 16:10 format and FullHD resolution (1920 × 1080 Pixels)
KLAUE is a software solution for farmers to enhance the eﬃciency of recording and evaluating claw health.
The recording can be realized at the claw stand in the stable with minimal eﬀort. With the help of a touchscreen PC all the data can be recorded by the touch of a ﬁnger, even with gloves. Fitting hardware for the stationary and mobile use complete our oﬀer.
In addition, new lists for the next check-up are automatically created.
Vorteile von KLAUE
- Integration of the ICAR diagnosis key
- Recording of body condition score, locomotion score and pen-walk-boniture
- Interface to the distribution to the VIT
- Import from HIT
- Support of internal appliance camera
- Clarity of program options with gesture function
- New help for claw diagnosis description at capture
- Proof of work with signatures of the hooftrimmer and the farmer
- Output of technical files for milking parlors
- Easy use with a touchscreen
- Explanation of all diagnoses
- History of all care data, illness data and treatment data
- Farm-speciﬁc administration
- Automatic check-up
- Care data
- Work certiﬁcate
- Interface with HERDE
- Check-up of individual animals
- Presentation to the vet
- Analysis of the health development
Data import to/from
- Herd management System HERDEplus, HERDEplus T4C and HerdeW
- ADIS-/ADED-format from the data centre
- HIT inventory statistics
KLAUE data export is possible to:
- to the herd management systems HERDEplus, HERDEplus T4C, HerdeW and ITB
- as well as participants of the project KuhVision
Findeisen Klauenpflege, which meanwhile are more than 20 years hoof care in the whole of Germany. We also started small.
The start took place in 1993 as a one-man business. After three months, the first reinforcement was needed due to the great demand. Gradually, more and more customers came to it, so that currently 27 employees are active in hoof care.
Due to our size, we can adapt well to local conditions to ensure fast and professional hoof care.
In cooperation with the Agricultural Educational Center in Echem, our hoof curlers are also brought up to date once or twice a year in theory and practice, even after they have completed their specialized Courses.
The KLAUE has been designed for touch operation. In addition to our software, we also offer the corresponding hardware.
So the KLAUE ePAD is intended for stationary use:
- Screen diagonal from 15 to 17 inches
- shock and impact resistant, as well as use of SSD and passive cooling
- Also available as IP65 device
- Flexible wall mount available
For mobile use, the Pokini brand devices are our favorite.
- Screen diagonal up to 12 inches
- Impact-resistant and impact-resistant by Gorilla © -Glass
- Battery life up to 10 hours, depending on the application
- Accessories: keyboard, protective cover and quick-charging dunking station
- Processor: 1.5GHz and better (Intel)
- Hard disk: 64GB SSD
- USB ports: at least 1, better 2
- USB3.0 can be recognized by the light blue socket
You need a (full) Windows (C) tablet, no Apple (C), no Samsung (C), no Android (C)
Since the input is designed for touch operation, we recommend a size from 10 inches, devices for stationary use are available from 15 inches. Protective covers and outdoor use, even in damp and dusty environments, must be considered before you buy.
If you want to work mobile, pay attention to the battery power, as well as the charging speed (better with docking station). Although the charging function via mini USB would also work in the car, however, the susceptibility to repairs in case of defect of this type of connection is very high.
Request a quote from your dealer, we will help you in case of warranty. You should consider this when buying a cheap device. Cheap devices are usually not worth repairing them.
The mobile herd management system for the farmer.
Herd mobile for iOS devices enables the data from the herd management program HERDEplus to be called up or recorded at any time and from anywhere and to be returned to these programs.
All data on each individual animal, whether cow or calf, are quickly available (also offline) as well as immediately detectable. A search function allows you to quickly find the individual animals in stock.
Visit the app store and download the free demo version „HERDE mobil iOS“ on your iOS device.
Vorteile von HERDEmobil iOS
- Easy to use by the touch of a finger
- Easy menu-driven operation
- Direct accessibility of all data
- Complete search function
- Data exchange with HERDE via WiFi
- Origins and performance
- Insemination and breeding hygiene
- Pregnancy status
- Medical results and diagnoses
- Insemination and heats
- body mass
- Body Condition Score
- Locomotion score
- NEW: group change (only HERDEplus)
- NEW: notes (only HERDEplus)
Wireless data exchange with the herd management system HERDEplus
HERDEplus T4C has been specially developed for dairy farms that produce milk with one or more Lely robots. An automatic interface to the software of the robot ensures the regular exchange of recorded data in the system. To follow all the reporting obligations are prepared to institutions and settled.
From 01.06.2019, Lely will only support the API4 interface. HERDEplus T4C is ready!
Vorteile von HERDEplus T4C
- Import of hoof trimming and claw diagnoses from KlauePC and reporting to KuhVision
- Interbull information about the bulls
- Web service in the VIT area for LKV, automatic import of MLP data
- Import of Bull Data from Web
- Import and display of genomic breeding values (KuhVision)
- Diagnoses acquired from T4C can be reported
- Menu simple and logical
- Operating parameters can be customized
- fast and uncomplicated list entry
- Plausibility prevents incorrect documentation
- full data syncronisation from and to Lely T4C
- Arrivals and leavings
- group changes of animals
- Pregnancy results
- Drying off
- Assignment of responder and stable numbers
The following created interfaces facilitate the documentation:
- HIT (Arrivals and leavings, calving, stable number)
- Milk analysis
- Insemination reports to the breed societies
- Import of technical data (weights, activities, Milk analysis data, milk yield)
- Output of data to veterinarian, consultant and hoof trimmer
What is AMTS.Cattle.Pro?
AMTS.Cattle.Pro is a software program for evaluating and formulating diets in dairy and beef production systems. AMTS is a licensed version of the Cornell Net Carbohydrate and Protein System (CNCPS).
Who uses AMTS.Cattle.Pro?
AMTS is designed to be used by nutritionists and industry support personnel trained in animal nutrition. Our program is used to balance diets for millions of animals in over 40 countries around the world.
How do I try out the program?
You have the opportunity to test the program for 30 days without obligation and for free! Under the menu item Advantages of AMTS.Cattle.Pro/Free Trial Version you can easily and quickly download:
- Register as a new user.
- Download and install the full-functioning program.
- Use the program with no obligation for 30 days.
How much does the program cost?
The base program is $700 USD/year (~611€/year). No setup fee, just a simple yearly subscription price. Volume discounts are available.
Where do I go for support?
We provide unparalleled software support and nutrition training to our clients.
Vorteile von AMTS.Cattle.Pro
AMTS.Cattle.Pro is most powerful when paired with quality feed analysis. Carbohydrate digestion (starch and fiber) is a very important parameter. The CNCPS system uses laboratory digestibility at three time-points to estimate how fast the cow will degrade fiber. We recommend analyzing most forages on a monthly basis.
|Fiber (aNDFom)||Crude protein||Dry matter|
|7hr starch digestibility||ADICP|
|In vitro NDF digestibility|
The near-infrared spectroscopy (NIR) allows for rapid and ecomic analysis for field use. There are several labs in the Europe, Germany, the UK and Russia that offer CNCPS-style analysis using NIR. Many of these labs have specific regional calibrations to improve accuracy.
|Rock River Laboratory Europe||Rock River||Germany|
|Laboratorio Analisi ZooTecniche||Dairyland||Italy|
Futter provides the user with the ability to calculate, change and manage rations with little manual effort. The integrated ration evaluation sheds light on the coverage of the need for important indicators, such as intake of dry matter, energy or structurally effective roughage. The basis of the program is the guideline of the DLG. Another function is the control of the feed mixer wagon as well as the daily evaluation of the amount of feed added to the groups.
Vorteile von FUTTER-R
- simple and user-friendly control
- usage of various feeding value tables (DLG, LKV Sachsen, Gruber feeding value table, LMS Schwerin, consulting tables)
- Assessment of the ration in terms of physiological efficacy and economy
- total- or part mixed ration
- three parts feeding with basic, compensatory and performance feed
- concentrated feed list
- digital reading of feed tests from the laboratory
- feed mixer wagon (for example Dinamica, MOBA, PTM, MerryWaage)
- Data exchange with the herd management program HERDEplus to the performance group classification